This culture produces a lovely thick and creamy yoghurt, with mild to medium acidity.
- Pure, live culture with no fillers or additives.
- Consists of specifically selected strains of:
- a mild acidifying Lactobacillus delbrueckii ssp. bulgaricus
- and a low content of fast acidifying Streptococcus thermophilus
- Making your own yoghurt is very economical as the culture is highly concentrated with each sachet making up to 100 one litre batches of yoghurt!
- This culture contains NO Bifidus, and is therefore OK for the SCD™ diet.
- This culture is suitable for the whole family, including the softer palates of children, with a mild flavour and creamy texture.
- Each sachet is supplied with two sterile jars to keep your culture safely in the freezer and allow you to easily pick up just a small amount on the end of a knife.
- Free from gluten, peanut, sesame, eggs, celery, mustard, fish or shellfish, sulphites, lupine, soy, and is GMO Free.
Mild Yoghurt Culture - 100 litres