This culture produces a really thick, smooth textured yoghurt, with a more acidic flavour than the Mild Yoghurt Culture.
- It consists of specifically selected strains of:
- Lactobacillus delbrueckii ssp. bulgaricus
- Streptococcus thermophilus
- Making your own yoghurt is very economical as the culture is highly concentrated, and each sachet will make up to 100 one litre batches of yoghurt!
- This culture contains NO Bifidus, and is therefore OK for the SCD™ diet.
- This yoghurt is an absolute winner if you like a tangy, more acidic yoghurt! The extra tang makes this an ideal yoghurt for cooking, where you want the flavour of the yoghurt to come through.
Please note: The longer you leave this yoghurt incubating, before refrigeration, the more acidic it will be. Don't forget it and leave it too long!
- Each sachet is supplied with two sterile jars to keep your culture safely in the freezer, and allow you to easily pick up just a small amount on the end of a knife.
Free from gluten, peanut, sesame, eggs, celery, mustard, fish or shellfish, sulphites, lupine, soy, and is GMO Free.
Shelf Life of Cultures:
When stored correctly freeze dried lactic cultures are typically viable long after any date on the pack.